Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Limbo

Unfortunately a person can only watch so much television. I fully intended to immediately begin watching Enterprise again after finishing it but I got sucked into a completely different show, Six Feet Under. Sometimes I think 6'U is riveting tv and other times I think it's a morass of sticky emotional slop. Kind of like E2.. (j/k!!) During the last few episodes my mind has been wandering and I've been thinking of the clean, sexless, idealistic Enterprise crew as I knew them in Season 1.

I find it even harder to read novels than to watch a decent amount of television. I think I am on chapter 2 of The Good That Men Do. Some days I manage only a few sentences before putting it down. So far it is nicely written. I was a bit worried as I was never able to get into the first book in the Titan series as the writing was long winded and dull but this seems much tighter. I am hoping I can actually keep up with Enterprise Relaunch as I am for once starting at the beginning. I love the cover of TGTMD.

I have been missing the Enterprise theme music, my nightly companion for 5 months. I always watched the whole thing. With 6'U I skip ahead, I don't think I've ever seen it through.

I think I'm pining for Enterprise..

No comments: